TinyMCE editor installation and upgrade instructions
What is TinyMCE?
More on homepage www.tinymce.com/
Aida/Web 6.4 supports TinyMCE 3.4.x
- download tinymce from www.tinymce.com/download/download.php
- download language pack from www.tinymce.com/i18n/ (if not English)
- unpack both to your home directory (by default ./ or where you start your image)
- check that you have now tinymce subdirectory in a home directory
- class WebRichEditor as subclass of WebTextArea
- convenient usage: anElement addRichEditorAspect: #body for: myDocument
- For more see Configuration on TinyMCE webpage.